How to Install Webuzo Panel on Vps
Webuzo panel may be a notable application installer and internet hosting electrical device provided by Softaculous. it's a authorized panel, however a less expensive one once comparison with cPanel. like alternative panels, the installation may be done solely on a clean marginal installation of OS. The steps ar similar in Centos, Ubuntu, and Debian platforms. you'll be able to watch the video tutorial for this subject by clicking here.
1.Minimal OS put in with none extra packages
2.Minimum of 1GB RAM and 10GB disc space
3.Following ports must be opened within the firewall if any port restrictions set there: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 21, 22, 25, 53, 80, 143, 443, 465, 993 and 3306
- Login to the server via SSH as the root user.
- Download the installation script:wget -N http://files.webuzo.com/install.sh
- Set permissions to run the script:chmod 0755 install.sh
- Install the script:./install.shThere are different options are available with the installation as per the requirements. Examples provided below:
./install.sh - This will install the LAMP, DNS Server, and FTP server along with Webuzo.
./install.sh --install=lamp, bind - This will install the LAMP and Bind along with Webuzo.
./install.sh --install=none -This will install only Webuzo without LAMP Stack. If needed you can later install apps from the Apps Category in the Enduser Panel.
- It will take 10-15 minutes to complete the first level installation. After that, you will be able to access the initial setup window on a browser with the IP address of the server and port 2005.
- After completing the initial setup such as email ID, password, nameservers, license details, etc. Click on Install Webuzo option and wait to complete the installation process.