The JetBackup may be a tailor-made paid backup resolution ordinarily utilized in cPanel/WHM installations. you would like to buy the license initial from their web site so as to line up it on the server. Here i'm providing the steps to put in and tack together it on a WHM server.
- Login to the WHM server as root via terminal.
- Setup the required repositories to install the plugin:
# yum install http://repo.jetlicense.com/centOS/jetapps-repo-latest.rpm
# yum clean all --enablerepo=jetapps*
# yum install jetapps-cpanel --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=jetapps
Note: If your server is with LFD enabled, please make sure to restart the LFD service before proceeding to the next step to make changes in csf.pignore take into effect.
- Once the repo setup is done, install the JetBackup for cPanel using the following command:
# jetapps --install jetbackup stable
- Once the command line installation is done, you need to set up the rest from the WHM panel under the 'Plugins' section.
- Once the installation is done, you will be able to get a dashboard with the setup options.
6.First, you need to set up destinations to store the backups. There are many options that are available such as local, remote FTP, Cloud Storage, etc.
7.Once it is done, you can create new Backup Jobs based on your needs by selecting the cPanel accounts.
8.When you need to restore the backup or download it, you can use the 'Restore & Download' option in the panel.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
It is required that all DDOS shared hosting clients use Rivalhost Global Protected Name-servers...
All new shared hosting accounts are created on a server which runs php version 5.3.x or higher We...
Yes we have Offshore Server also Offshore/ anonymous location . you can host / or runs any type...
Yes. These are commonly referred to as "parked domains" and allow you to have multiple domain...
Generally, it will not take more than 24 hours for us to setup your account, unless we have...