cPanel/WHM could be a well-known business net hosting electrical device wont to manage the net hosting server with a straightforward to use graphical user interface.
- A clean installation of Centos 7 -minimal version
- At least 1GB of RAM, but we recommend 2GB for better performance
- 25-30 GB of disk space as per the requirements
- A valid hostname
- Set a valid hostname on the server:# hostname cpanel.hostsailor.com
- Install Curl, Perl, and Screen on the server:# yum install -y perl curl screen
- In some OS versions, NetworkManager will be installed even in minimal templates. We need to remove it before installation:
# yum remove NetworkManager
- Please check and make sure that Selinux is disabled# setenforce 0
- Download and install cPanel using the following commands:
# cd /home
# curl -o latest -L https://securedownloads.cpanel.net/latest
# sh latest
- The installation will take almost 40-50 minutes to complete as per the internet speeds and the server performance. Once the installation is completed, you will be able to access it with the port 2087 like the following:
- You can use the root login details to access the WHM panel using the above URL. You need to complete the initial setup and the panel is ready to use.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
It is required that all DDOS shared hosting clients use Rivalhost Global Protected Name-servers...
All new shared hosting accounts are created on a server which runs php version 5.3.x or higher We...
Yes we have Offshore Server also Offshore/ anonymous location . you can host / or runs any type...
Yes. These are commonly referred to as "parked domains" and allow you to have multiple domain...
Generally, it will not take more than 24 hours for us to setup your account, unless we have...