Plesk is a simple and effective web hosting control panel that let you to manage the website files, email accounts and all type of hosting accounts.
- You must have at least 1GB of RAM with RDP access
- A Plesk license. Visit Plesk Official SIte for details
- Login to windows server as Administrator
- Download the latest Plesk auto installer build : Plesk-installer.exe
- Plesk installation is very easy as normal web application, Once you have downloaded the plesk. Double click on plesk-installer.exe file to install on windows server
- A web page will open in your default browser and will ask you for windows administrator username and password, you can find these credentials in your welcome mail of service details
- Proceed ahead, the installer will ask you to choose the required options as follows:
--> Select “Install or Upgrade Product”
--> Select Plesk with latest stable version, Installation should be Full,
--> Select “Preview components selection”
--> Select the required components has to be installed on the server
- You will also be asked to enter an administrator password for your Plesk installation. Make this password as secure as possible.
- The plesk installation will begins now, It may take 10-15 minutes, so please be patient
- Once the installation finished, You need to access the Plesk control panel by using this link : https://YOUR_SERVER_IP:8443
You will be greeted with a login page, Enter the Plesk admin logins and agree to the terms and conditions of using the plesk.